It's a Long Way to the Top if You Want to Paint and Draw

I shared an AC DC song, "It's a Long Way to the Top" on my face book page the other day and I added if you want to 'Paint and Draw'

Photo session for the Birdie Books, got to get that early morning light


I've been a bit bogged down by the other side of running a creative business (or any business really). I've spent the last week or so photographing, filling out price sheets, making up blurbs, filling out paper work and I still have to do my quarterly tax. Funnily I actually find the business side kind of fun once I get into it, but it is just soooo time consuming and I just can't help thinking wouldn't it be nice to just spend all my time painting, drawing and making stuff. But that would require a studio fairy to do all the other stuff and they cost big bucks. Fairy dust is so expensive these days.




It's nice to have to think out side of your comfort zone and I've had fun trying to find some interesting backgrounds to show the nestlings off as best as I can. The power box for the Robot Brothers was good to find.

Robot Brothers, no job too big or too small!


I look over my computer to my work bench that's heaving with projects that need completing. And then there's the half done paintings on my easel and competition work I'd like to do and ...... I just smile, I've got a lot to look forward too.

Admin is just something that needs to be done, a bit like house work, not that enjoyable actually doing it but very satisfying when it's done.

Enjoy xOx Luna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something New for this little birdie

I got KISSed twice this week.