So much art so little time

I've been working like a crazy women the last few weeks trying to catch up as well as prepare for a big weekend of markets. I have my normal Saturday market at Parap then a huge dry season Dragonfly Art Fair run by Tactile Arts, the Northern Territory Craft Council.

Today was enameling day. So much fun. This is what I completed so far.

 the hardest part is choosing which colour


This is part of my journey into jewelery. I'll be turning these into floral inspired necklaces


My work bench for the day, I tried setting up outside but it was too windy


gorgeous colours


a forest of tendrils, love making these headpins


 A selection of copper enameled headpins, some nice colours and had fun experimenting with flattening some of them. mmm shinny





I thought this was cute. George was sitting in the ink dyed concrete floor mat

So much art to do so little time

Enjoy x Luna

day 10 of a blog affair 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every school should have a giant something

I got KISSed twice this week.