making paper

First steps in making a special paper for my jewelery is throw some dye around.


The first lot of paper I made were blues and greens so I thought I should make reds, oranges, yellows and some rich purples.


some nice textures appearing, the orange shoes approve


nothing like getting your hands dirty


some paper I baked earlier and cut out a few shapes


a set of earrings using this paper set in silver, embedded in resin

 And a Pendent or is this one going to be a brooch mmmm






This lovely lady, Kerry bought one of my pendants at the Salt Water Market. She then came back to buy a couple more for presents with it on her choker that had previously had a lovely pearl. Now that is a complement.
















George inspecting the work, made a few changes, and gave me some wonderful advise.

I now have pretty concrete in my studio

Now I just have to wait for the paper to dry so I can rip it up or should I say deconstruct

Enjoy x Luna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something New for this little birdie

I got KISSed twice this week.