What a lovely day for a bithday

todays birthday = catching a movie (Pacific Rim) coffee at Ducks Nuts, flowers, chocolates, strawberry chocolate cake, birthday phone calls and lots of fresh raspberries and strawberries. Nice. Thank you



 30 C in downtown Darwin. It's funny my birthday here in Australia has always been in the middle of winter and cold, which I quiet like and miss. But I live n upside-down land and there is no scarf in sight. Although the cinema was quiet chilli.



In the afternoon chilling out with my favorite little furry pajama guy watching Horton Hears a Who

This is my 1st birthday since the surgery for Ovarian Cancer and I am very happy to be alive and well.
Thank you for the lovely birthday wishes
Enjoy x Luna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Every school should have a giant something

I got KISSed twice this week.